Monday, November 10, 2014

Dogs

That would be our Emma.  She loves to go hunting with Jock and his dogs and she is quite the retriever.  She enjoys swimming in the lakes and the freedom to wonder around.  

It is Monday all day and I already have a computer problem.   Nope, you don't want to hear all about it.   Hopefully, one of these days, it will get back to normal.   Sixteen ad on computer changes, I didn't ask for, threw the machine into a maze of uncertainty and I am not computer literate so it means problems to just try to get anything done.  The change has created bright circles when I try to take a picture and add it to the blog.   I finally got this one to come up.  So I am not going to burden you with complaints.  I am going to ask son John to rescue me one more time.   Google is telling me some one in Tel Aviv has hacked int my machine....I hope Norton caught up with it.    There has been a lot of activity lately.    Wish the hackers would get  something better to do with their time.   

So I'll be back when things are 'fixed' , so mind your manners, stay healthy and happy and watch out for the hackers.

Be good, be kind, be gentle and love one another .   Hug to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment