Saturday, November 15, 2014

History

Hard to imagine that the Huge Harley David Company started out in this little cracker box.   Baby, look at them now!!

This is Mt . Rushmore before the faces were sculptured.   Someone had a good eye and knew just where to build a fabulous monument .

Reminds me of the day my son was showing me how to use the computer and told me to concentrate on  the screen and follow the words on it.  I wanted to be smart, bright and intelligent  and when he said "now hit the 'enter' key" which I couldn't find on the screen . . . he reached over and hit the key on the keyboard . . . I felt  so dumb . . . but it wasn't on the screen . . . how was I to know.   I know where it is now as well as the on and off button.   Now if I could get the computer to cooperate and not do such strange things we might  get along a little better.   Oh to be computer literate!!

I was sent an attachment of wonderful pictures of Iceland.  I put them into the picture library so I could put them on the blog but the computer change has created a problem we have not found an answer to as yet .   The picture comes up in the library as a brightly colored circle;  it doesn't convert back into a picture for me to show you.   Once in awhile one will open and I have no clue.   Just another bump in the computer lane.  Hope my expert can fix it, long distance.

The weekend is here to enjoy.   The weather is iffy but that is no biggy...smile.    The Christmas bazaars are at the school today.  Pat and I will probably go take a peek and see if there is some new artisans at work.   It is never to early to look.

Go, find a bazaar or two in your neck of the woods.    We do have to support our community.   Don't forget the good deed of the day;  make it two today .    If you see someone with a 'hang-dog' look, go over and give them a walk in hug and let them know the end of the world is not here.   It is a new weekend to spend your seconds as you like . . . make them all worth wild.    Those three little words make our world go around and around....."I love you." and I do!!   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment