Thursday, November 13, 2014

Oh Dear!!

I need a couple of grand kids around to show me the ropes.    I learn, every day, how little I do know about computers.   

I have a picture in  my photographs of my grandson in a similar pose.  His mother was standing by a wall mirror and holding him in her arms and he was looking at himself in the mirror wondering who that little guy was.   Babies are such miracles.

A truism.

A good thought . . 'when you are full of bull, keep your mouth shut',   Some folks never do, look at me, I rave on every morning and smile as You are a captive audience but with a choice of shutting me down at your leisure.  Wouldn't it be good if we could do that when someone gets on their soapbox and raves on and on about purely poor me thoughts.  I try to be a good listener but there are times when repeats become boring not only to  the listener but the talker.   The best thing and the hardest thing to do is to  face up to a problem.  The best solution is to face up to it and resolve it but we seem to think hiding from the truth will help make it go away . . . we know it wont.   We know we eventually have to resolve it painful or not.  Festering comes to mind, ignore a problem and it festers and grows and  sometimes creates a loss that is never retrieved.  So today face up t o a problem big or small.   Chop it down to size and get rid of it.   Hold out that hand in love and friendship .  On the other hand, today is a good day to start with a good deed,  cotton in y our ears and a big smile on your face.   Nod, once in awhile.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment