Saturday, August 23, 2014

SHE'S HOME!!!!!

Granddaughter Erin

A surprise, happy tears, hugs.    Pat came in my door saying," I brought you desert."  I asked what  did she bring and she pointed to the door and there stood Erin . . . She had been traveling all the way from Guyana all day so was ready to settle in.  I am looking forward to her visit today.   She looks great, has lots of tales to tell and I am sure pictures too.  She accomplished a lot in her five months and replacements from Kenya have been sent in.    The teaching of the deaf goes on, and now a rest before deciding what her next adventure will be.    Right now we are going to enjoy her company.

I hope you have a surprise in store for you today.    Be good to yourself and stay healthy and happy;  don't forget the good deed for today.    Donate to a cause because you can.   Light a candle for those who are suffering.   Bend the knees for it will make you stronger.  Hugs to all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment