Friday, August 22, 2014

Wonder


Nature at work;  pyrite blocks, unbelievable. 


We will have to try this when we have nothing else to do. 


Fused glass after a huge fire. 


Ha, ha, well we all like jelly rolls.

It is always a nice ride through redwood trees to go over to Crescent City which is about thirty miles south of us.   the Walmart store is huge and the aisles make for a great walking and exercise place.   I was hoping to find some new sweats but I guess it is to early in the season.   I didn't find anything I had to have so left it all for some one else to buy.    One walk through the ladies clothing area and I wonder how they stay in business with such flimsy materials and god awful prints.    Oh for a bit of quality. Speaking of quality we had a new sandwich to share yesterday, a California special with turkey, lettuce, tomato, red onion and a slice of avocado;  very tasty and the curly fries didn't hurt a bit going down and will probably show up on the hips this morning, but oh my so good and so tasty.   Try one, I think you'll find the combination very tasty.  With that, I'll love you and leave you for it is time to put the coffee pot on and get on with Friday, all day.   Don't forget to share YOU with those you love today.   Hugs to all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment