Monday, May 12, 2014

A WEEK OF SPECIAL BIRTHDAY HUGS

See, they did hear what I had to say.    I have something special to say about each one of them and I have a few choice words on the other hand . . . smile.     Know I wouldn't trade one of them for all the money in the world . . . or the stars in the sky.


The new tulips and iris flowers, bright and beautiful opening their petals each morning.  Like getting a dozen hugs when you walk by. 


Christine sent a basket of plants and flowers and a box of candy.    Beauty surrounds me and temptation is even closer by.    I never should have taken the cellophane off of the box. 


A closer look at the plant with flowers in the basket.   How lovely they are, soft, delicate  and colorful bringing the basket of greens to life.   


From Jock's garden.  He does have a way to ones heart.  Another 'son' , um. . . one can never have to many sons.      


A new day, more open, bright and alive enjoying the morning sunshine. 


A closer look at the roses.   Aren't they something?    So deep in color and barely opened. 




A beautiful hand blown vase to house some turkey feathers.  I have a new mirror and the perfect spot for it but it needed something and this vase just fit perfectly.   A real beauty in the feathers as well. 


New kitchen curtains and the plant that loves the skylight. 


A rose says "I love you."   And I do . . . each one of you.  As the French folks say
Je Vous Aime De Tout Mon Coeur... I love you with all of my heart!!

If I had known turning 90 was so much fun, I would have done it ages ago.    

My heartfelt thanks to Christine, John, Jo, Patricia, Jock, Michael, and granddaughter Erin for making my days so special.

My thanks too for all the cards and e-mails from all of you my loyal followers.    Friends are one of the most important facts of life;  we could not survive without them.     As Clint Eastwood would say in his spaghetti  westerns. . . 'make my day'  and each one of you do.  My heart is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment