Thursday, May 29, 2014

News


Maya Angelou, kind, gentle, artistic, brilliant, who left 'words' behind in poetry and in stories which are ours for the taking . . . reminding us it is most important in how we may a person feel.  God rest her soul. 


Gunner and Emma seem to want to help Pat and Jock catch some of those trout up at Laird Lake.   From what I heard, the rains came, pelting, drenching, teeming but they got their quota and coming home to a hot shower and sunshine made it all worth while.    


An artist who does magic in the beach sand. 


One of the designs.    Give this artist a brush or a broom and watch his style. 


Summer is almost here and so goes the gas prices . . . higher and higher. 


If you were here and decided to take a jet boat ride, you would encounter a beautiful bird or two.  

Thursday, all day, and we have been promised showers, but so far they have passes us by.    Along with my birthday gifts was a puzzle, not as big as the one we just finished but just as mean and miserable as it is tiny colorful sea shells.  It reminds me of the 'terror' we finished and I'm probably going to have a word or two but just think of the fun I'll have.    Come, stop in and you can help.

I had a lovely surprise when I picked up the mail and found a package waiting for me.    Andrea and Bob couldn't resist and sent me a lovely blue vase with white etching of a bird and flowers.   It really is beautiful and one of his collectables.    I have been down sizing slowly but surely and vases have been on my list as I seem to attract them like a humming bird to nectar...but, not this one, it is going to have a fat taper in it and I'm betting it will show up to be one of the most beautiful vases I own.   I'll light the candle and smile as I think about how lucky I am to have Andrea and Bob in my life.  

It is your turn to think of someone you love and surprise them with a token gift, something you treasure and want to share with them.    It isn't easy to part with something you love until you realize it is one of the good deeds of life which brings with it a feeling of being loved.   Now that is a gift that is a treasure. Go, gently into the day and find time to give of yourself, the best gift in this world.  Be a humming bird today and hover a bit.   Hugs to all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment