Saturday, May 24, 2014

Saturday


The dictionary tells us that 'care' means attentiveness to detail;   which in turn means that we should get to know each person in our lives so we understand where they are coming from.   It is a 'two way street' and they need to take time to know where we are coming from.    Love grows in fields of understanding the very small details of what makes us 'care' about each other.     


So take time to get to know those in your circle and share the seeds of friendship .  Plant the seeds deep and nurture them forever.

Spiders under glass, great idea, never knew they existed but glad to know that this one stays underwater.   Wonder how we could convince the other creepy crawlers to join the diving spider. It does remind me of a crystal ball sun of spider silk;  amazing.
 


I had to laugh when I saw this picture.    I bet he really was thinking of food.

Here it is Saturday morning and Memorial Day weekend.   The parade starts at  ten a.m. and I thought about going up to see it but then it is Saturday and my cowboys are on and I'd have to get dressed and put shoes on. . . um. . . think I'll stay put and watch the parade on television this coming week.    There is nothing lazy about me.    I invited Pat over for breakfast as I have a lot of goodies in the refrigerator as I was expecting two young ladies to arrive this weekend but Sheila called last evening to say they had gone on to Yellowstone National Park, ran into car problems and have decided to go back to the dude ranch again and come this way at a later date.    So much for entertaining strangers from Denmark and getting to know them and share some tales.    Why am I smiling?   Guess I was a little apprehensive about entertaining twenty year old strangers.   Talk about sharing and caring.    Phone rang, Pat is coming with Jock for breakfast so I'm off to the kitchen;   sausage and eggs coming up;   cinnamon rolls and coffee.  Happy Holiday, call a friend or family member in and share some breakfast with them.    Smile and hum a lot and you will serve the best breakfast ever.    Hugs to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment