Saturday, May 17, 2014

Words -Wisdom


I like that.  treat myself well if I'm getting old....well I am and I do. 


Um. . . I'll have to try and remember that when and if I get sick, but I am working on staying well and hope you are too. 


Well that sounds good but I don't think any  of us are capable of 'enjoying' being sick;  it just is not worry free. 


and I want to know WHEN! !    I'm being funny;   my kids are all hard workers and are doing just fine. 

And I DO!!!   Just  had a birthday bash that was fantastic.


Now this is something I think about doing all the time;  wish I could just take off and go and see all of the faces and places I want to but, there goes the proverbial but, the spirit is willing but the body is getting older and weaker, just like it  is supposed to do.    So remember the old adage that tells you 'if I had known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself."   Today is a good day to start.

It is Saturday morning and my two sons are on the road.  John flies out of San Francisco tonight and Mike returns to the high desert country of Nevada.    It is hard to let them go, but go they must, as they have lives to live and things to do and places to go.    If all goes as planned they will be back before summer is over so I have something to look forward to.   

I am off with two daughters today; plan to take them out  to dinner tonight to say thank you for all their hard work.   They really know how to celebrate a birthday.

Again, my  thanks to all of you for the loving thoughts and beautiful cards.    I will spend some time today going over each one and enjoying the magic of the hugs within.    May your today be good to you.  Hugs to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment