Thursday, May 15, 2014

Another


Yes, another birthday dance.    Isn't this cute and clever.   Thanks Patricia, made me smile. 


Saw this picture and thought it special .   Wonder where all the years went.   How fast they go, although there are times you think they don't move fast enough.   Soon enough, you find they have passed by 'in the wink of an eye' .  The continuity of life. 


The elixir of life although the current mode is to question of red wine is good for the body or not.   Well, I am not a true wine taster but I can tell you  I seem to thrive on the occasional glass I do imbibe in.    I don't do breakfast, coffee is the name of the game, but maybe I'll give it a try when I get a bit older.

Today is the day...another birthday and I am being celebrated like Queen for a day.   I even have a tiara to wear that friend Pam sent down with daughter Christine.    I have a new poetry  book and chocolates.   My cards are lining the credenza, the flowers are blooming all over the house. The box of chocolates has 'bit the dust' and I had plenty of help, thank God; although son Michael brought in my favorite marsh mellow cookies; I can't win the diet game.   My sons have finished the honey do list and a lot more.  Later there is a bar-b-qu and a family gathering complete with carrot cake.    Facebook is filled with well wishers and my  heart is full.    I thank each of you for the birthday wishes and wish you were all here so I could give you a bear hug.    I am off to put on my coffee, wake up and have the makings of blueberry pancakes , black forest ham and eggs for anyone in the mood to join me.    Doors open.    All you have to bring is a bear hug and a big smile.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment