Sunday, May 18, 2014

More Wisdom


You really truly never lose heart friends as they remain in your thoughts forever.   


A truism.    Smiles and Laughter . . . wanted and needed in every life.


Makes me laugh as if you have to shed a tear you might as well do it right .  A sniffle just wont  solve anything. 

Wishful thinking.    Inexperience shows every time.

Sunday and I am packing my overnight bag for a trip up to Coos Bay.   I have a date with a dermatologist early Monday morning.   Hopefully he will discover the reason for a dry patch on my face that refuses home remedies.    Christine will be going on to her home in Port Orchard and we are going to miss her.  John should be back in Delaware today and Mike in Nevada.     They missed out on a terrific treat last evening as I took the ladies to O'Halloran's for a farewell thank you dinner.    Ling Cod and Scallops were on the menu. 

Enjoy your Sunday and find reasons to smile.     Make the upcoming week a busy and bright one.   It is watering time so go and make some rainbows.    I'm off to close up the house and take off for a lovely ride up the coast.    Breakfast at the Minute Café in Bandon is our first stop over.   I'll be thinking of you and hoping all is well.   I will be back with new tales to tell.    Be good, be wise, be kind and hug a friend today.   Hugs to all. 
Rainbows:   As I raised the hose toward heaven/and watered the dry, dry lawn/ a mist caught the spay and a rainbow was born.
I stood there amazed/at such a lovely sight/ not knowing I could make a rainbow/from the suns' morning light.
The power of the water stream/caught the prisms in the air/showing all the colors/spreading everywhere.
I laughed out loud/to my delight/as my rainbow/took flight/leaving the lawn green and still/small sunbeams glistening on the grassy blades/the hose shut off for another day.  JMS

No comments:

Post a Comment