Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Day Part Two


The last of the tulips 

Each day they shriveled and fell by the wayside.    So happy to see them arrive;  so happy to enjoy them in all their glory and sad to see them end so quickly.


Yes!!  Rocky and his two helpers came and spent a couple of hours making my garden look tidy.   I don't care for the jungle look when each bush takes over the other;  I just like neat. . . what can I say. 


Rocky has promised to come back and give the grass some attention.  I don't think it has been fed in ten years.   I kept waiting for it to die out so I could have a brick patio and not have to worry about mowing and dandelions. 


I have high hoes the two plants will take over.  wishful thinking, I know. 




I am not sure if I started this puzzle two months ago or three months ago.   it is fused glass;  it is beautiful and it has three pieces missing.   I am bummed.

It has been a challenge and a half.   It has been impossible to put together.  It has been the puzzle from hell but Andrea and Bob wanted me to have a challenge and keep the mind alive and well so they thought to send it to me and I appreciate the thought but my vocabulary has taken a change and not for the better.   So I glad it is done, sorry it has three pieces missing as now I can't send it on to Andrea and Bob and let them suffer through it.   Oh well, I do have the satisfaction of having it as finished as I could do.

The window man came back and put the screens in today so I have a much cooler house.   It was like a furnace in her last night.  Our weather has turned hot but we hear the rains are due back for the weekend.   Pat called to say she had the vertigo checked by one of the Portland doctors but she seem to think there is no cure for vertigo as it comes and goes.  Why?   Something to do with the brain.    The M.S. most likely has something to do with her brain as the Mylar sheathing keeps disappearing in spots and leaves lesions.  so she tells me she may just have to learn to live with it.  Not fun.    We all pray for a cure for those autoimmune diseases.    

So now you are caught up.   I wont be blogging tomorrow as I am off to Crescent City with my neighbor.  We are going to Walmart and get some exercise going up and down those aisles.   Then we will go have fish and chips and put the 'fat' back in our diet;    

Be good, be kind, be generous and be careful.    Hugs to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment