Sunday, October 5, 2014

/Fishing


Here she is the great fisherman;  off again on the big boat to catch some ling cod. . . Angie found a huge crab instead and did catch a small fish or two, but no ling yet. 

John and Jo are getting ready for Halloween.   Wonder if they are going to carve them.


Ah!!!  Coffee!!!  Ah!!!!!!

My coffee is brewing right now and I can smell it.    I think I will love you and leave you and go out into the kitchen and pour myself a cup.   I'll turn on the television and check out the political shows this morning and see what  is going on in the Washington blame game.    Be prepared for some nastiness as we approach the mid term voting.    Pay attention to what is ongoing so you make your vote count .   Meanwhile, take the day to rest and relax before a new October week starts.   Remember your good deed for the day;   hug a lot;   smile more and share it.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment