Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Hiking


The colors of Fall in New Hampshire 


My niece, Mary Beth, left from her visit here in Brookings to return home and get ready for a hike in New Hampshire.  Looks like it was a fun one. 

Hail, hail, t he gangs all here and ready for a break.

A familiar looking New Hampshire barn;  a shopping stop.


They only want the best. 


See, I told you so . . . Hugging makes the world go around.  I just keep telling you that.  Four hugs a day for survival;  um . . . think I'll start early today and see if I can get started.  Eight . . . well now let me see, ah, a few verbal ones will get the list going.  Twelve . . .I'll try and that will put a smile on my face.  Join me, see how many hugs you can give out today and know for every one you give you get one back, its automatic!  Have fun, you are already giggling thinking about who to 'attack'.   Hugs to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment