Sunday, October 19, 2014

Good Morning

Old Europe, a street in Italy.
 A meteor shower, picturesque I'd say, almost like fireworks on the Fourth of July.
It is your choice what you put into it .

A lovely orchid.


 It has been a frustrating week on this computer as sixteen updates were added and I have no idea why the experts think we need so many changes when everything is doing fine.   Since the updates I have had one problem or another either trying to sign in and get to my normal routine stops or find the print changing to a minute style that you would need a strong pair of glasses or telescope lens.   I sent son John an e mail this morning in the tiny print and as you can see he got in the back door and fixed whatever it was to get it back to readable.   I went into the edit area and tried marking the box to larger print and go nowhere.  Guess I don't have the right attitude. 

So today is Sunday, rest day, fun day for most.   I am looking forward to a salmon cookout today as Jock caught a huge one and is coming in to cook for us . . . the Grill Man . . . and what a terrific chef he is.  Pat makes a lovely salad to go with it and I will come up with a desert.

So take it easy today.  Have a cook out if you can as there wont be a lot of good weather in the winter months that are going to be here before we know it.   I heard the weatherman say there was a little snow on the mountain top yesterday.   October seems to be disappearing very quickly.    Halloween coming up and horror movies are on . . yuck. . . I'm a sissy, I don't like those movies.  I thought Frankenstein and Bella Lagose were horrible, but todays horror shows are much uglier, not my cup of tea.   To each his own.  
 
Speaking of attitude, make sure you have a good, better and best one today.   Church day today for those who attend, knee bending at home does a good job too. . . a prayer or two for those in need both physically and financially.   Facebook is becoming a begging outlet for some, sad to see, but there are places to go when help is needed.   Sending pleas on the computer is not the way to go.  Taking a family on the road in an old car and no money isn't a very good idea.  We all try to donate to the churches, the food bank, the thrift stores and lend a helping hand when we can,  begging has become a business for some .  Coffee calls.  I'm off with my  hard heart and miserly outlook, sheesh, talk about attitude . . . better go change mine, although I still think there is help out there for those in need, how about YOU?   Hugs to all.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment