Saturday, October 18, 2014

Hi there

A lovely picture of the sunrise . . . Good morning.

So There!!!!


Hey, look what I did . . . what a cutie.

Saturday, the start of your weekend, wonder what is in store for us.   We had rain yesterday so maybe our rain is back to stay awhile, at least  we can hope so as we have had a long wait for it  to return.   The lady who as interested in my antique oak bed came to get a look at it and loved it, thought it was really  gorgeous,, and it is, but it is to small for her.  She would need a queen or a king size as she said her significant other was larger than she and she was one very tall and beautiful big lady.  So back to the drawing board, as the old expression goes. . . someone out there is looking for a standard size antique oak bed.   My downsizing is coming along pretty good.  I'll be lost without my dust collection . . . on second thought, no I wont.   I am getting used to the so called 'modern' look.   Less is roomier . . . space . . . um. . . wonder if there is a yard sale today!!!  Come to think of it we stopped at one yesterday and the man was a book collector and was giving away paperbacks for free.  Yes, I came home with at least ten.  I actually bought a hard back for the political collection I started for son John some years back.  He will have some really good reading when he retires.   This man is an author of a book called "Chetco" which is the history of this area but sells for forty dollars, a beautiful book and worth it but I'll keep my eye open for it at a yard sale.   There is nothing cheap about me. . . smile.   

So if you have a rainy weekend, find  a cozy nook and grab a good book to read.   Put your feet up, don't forget a cold drink and a snack or two.  Hunker down and enjoy the peace and quiet and get lost in a world all its own.   I am up to page 574 of my 900 page book so you know what I am up to today.   But, before you get too cozy, get that good deed done, light a candle and bend your knee. . . and hug someone you love.  Hugs to all.
Hi there

No comments:

Post a Comment