Monday, October 13, 2014

Political Cartoons


Listen and learn as the dollars flow toward keeping a 'party' member in office . . . they seem to have retired on the job and need a change to a quiet beach far away.  We need and want some strong and working men and women to lead us. 

Something to make you laugh, or is it?  


All of the doctors on television  yesterday seem to think otherwise.   

A truism.


A beautiful picture taken by Angie up in the Newport, Oregon beach area.   The ocean was restless yesterday as we all looked for the big waves that tumbled in.   An awesome sight.

A new week, changeable weather, and a warning to check  yourself as you move around and keep busy.  My neighbor La Verne  came over to say hello and tell me all about making her home made jerky.  After a while she said she was leaving and as we got to my front door there was a big fire truck with lights blazing and another neighbor out looking for La Verne.  She had started to cook up some food for her dog and left the pot on.  The dog howled and a neighbor went to check and saw the smoke and called the fire department.   She had forgotten all about it.   Lucky there was no damage, although she wont be using that pot again, and the smell will take time to leave the house.  

A reminder to check and double check  yourself when you live alone.   I find I check myself as to knowing the coffee pot is off, I have my keys for the house, the windows are closed and the television is off before I go out the door any  more.  It is just to easy to forget when your mind is on the going off and out.  I have left a burner on, or the oven on, or locked myself out , not often, but enough to make me aware that you have to have a one track mind when you are going out the door. 

So be cautious and careful, take your time and take care of your home and you.   Start your checklist, it is never to early or to late.  Go with peace of mind.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment